Internship with responsibilities and good learning perspectives
InterCollege is looking for an internationally minded intern, who is good at writing and willing to perform 110%.
The internship will be based in Aalborg, but shorter trips abroad will be expected. InterCollege will in 2018 have projects in EU, Republic of Moldova, Nepal, India, Vietnam and Cambodia. Candidates should, as a point of departure, be available for travel to any of these destinations.
As an intern with InterCollege you become a part of a dynamic workplace that is hosting also a small NGO and the Consulate of Republic of Moldova.
As an Intern in InterCollege you will get an independent responsibility to design project proposals under EU-funded programmes. Furthermore, you are expected to give support in different project implementations in Denmark and abroad.
– English speaking office environment.
– Experience in designing project proposals under EU- funded programmes.
– Support and advice from an experienced mentor.
– Good chances to participate in different trainings, seminars and meetings all over Europe.
– Opportunity to make a difference with those projects.
– Business travel and event planning experience.
– Increase of your network.
InterCollege cannot offer any kind of salary. However, travels abroad made for the company can be entirely or partially reimbursed.
– You like to have different projects running.
– You are good to structure a text and dedicated to work.
– You are always willing to offer a helping hand to your colleagues if needed.
– You are willing to travel.
– You are available for six month.
InterCollege is not looking for a candidate with a specific study or specialization. We welcome students from different backgrounds. You are always more than welcome to contact us for a discussion about the possibilities.
Selected applicants will be invited for an interview shortly after. Candidates may be asked to demonstrate his/her ability to write, by drafting a text of one-two pages.
InterCollege is a social enterprise aiming to promote internationalization. InterCollege is, among others, helping Danish NGOs and municipalities to develop project proposals under donor-funded programmes such EuropeAid, Erasmus+, Europe for Citizens, The Civil Society Fund.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Read more about us.