Interkulturelle Kompetenz für Bildungspersonal
Strategic Partnership in the VET sector, supported by the EU under the program Erasmus+.
Europäischer Bildungsverbund e.V. (Germany)
Other Partners of the consortium:
Berufsbildende Schulen 1 des Landkreises Gifhorn(Germany)
Berufsbildende Schulen I des Landkreises Vechtas(Germany)
SRE Enterprise and Technical Ltd (Irland)
Nordic European Mobility (Sweden)
IZI Ltd (Malta)
Tampere Adult Education Foundation (Finland)
Within the framework of a two year project, it is planned to develop at least four further education modules for the acquisition of intercultural competences by training personnel/vocational school teachers together with two ECVET units of learning outcome for the intercultural preparation of participants.
– The further training of training personnel within vocational schools
– The development of four further education modules
– The description of two ECVET units of learning outcomes for the intercultural preparation of participants
– The expansion of the European network of the grant applicant through the involvement of two new project partners (Sweden and Denmark).
Target Groups within the project:
Employees and teaching staff of the participating project partners in addition to the institutions themselves;
– Teaching staff of those schools/colleges in the partner countries, which will become involved in the project in the course of the pilot phase.
– The grant applicant, which will amongst other advantages, benefit from the expansion and consolidation of the partnerships
– Pupils/Apprentices of the participating institutions.